Monday, September 27, 2010

Busy, but still cooking!

To my 9 loyal followers (LOL) please know that I have still been cooking and feeding my family and taking pictures of the meals I have made. I just haven't made the time to sit down and type them up yet.
Never fear, they will be here at some point!
Last week was an improvised week. Busy at the beginning, so I ended up skipping a grocery trip and making do with what we had. One night we had BBQ hotdog cups. Sounds pretty gross, but they were actually pretty tasty! Guess the inventive cooking gene doesn't fall far from the tree. Grandma Betty would have been proud!
This week's menu includes Chicken Pot Pie, Chili, Chili Dogs, Meatball Subs & Cheeseburger Pie. 9 packs worth of Handy Hamburger are already in the freezer just waiting to be used in these meals!
When I catch up I'll have pictures and recipes for Chicken Bundles too! Mmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment