Monday, October 11, 2010

LOVE this picture that Garret drew last year in Kindergarten! The way that he drew Gavin exactly the same as him only a little smaller - it just melts my heart! I hope he always likes his brother!!!












My friend, Angi, is the most awesome crafter!!! I love copying her ideas! These are made from a paper grocery sack. They hold all the papers that I am going to keep from school. These are for Kindergarten. I have a set made for pre-school and a set for first grade too and plan to make them for all the other grades. Add their picture (school picture if you're not too cheap to buy them like I am), the year, grade and teacher's name and it's the perfect way to hold the papers that you want to keep! These kindergarten packs were way too stuffed, so I added a velcro closure afterwards, but mostly it's just paper and a few stickers. And a shout out to Paula, who came up with hanging the ribbon in the middle center - just adds that little something that makes them extra cute!




























1 comment:

  1. that's so funny, cause I think my friend Heather is the COOLEST crafter EVER :)

    ReplyDelete